Friday 26 December 2014

"Thank you"

Today I woke up writing a post about our Christmas dinner and writing the recipe for such dinner for you to review. Usually not all the time I have my FB open in the background and hear the dings every so often when someone I have as a favorite post's ( I do this with friends and family just so I don't miss what is going on with their lives) and today since the writing of a recipe is not really my thing I wondered off to Face book when I heard that Ding.

I graduated from highschool with some incredible people when I was in Venezuela and one of those incredible people just recently started up his on VBlog and his first post brought tears to my eyes and made me want to hug and hold those dear to my heart just a little closer. I thought about extending this post to details of what he wrote but instead I encourage you to stop by his blog The Rookie Doctor's Diary  and read his post..

 While some of us open presents, eat and drink - sometimes we forget to look back and see the people around us to be grateful of what we have and to think of those that may be going through a tough situation..

Thinking of every one of you with Love,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment