Wednesday 4 June 2014

Its all about the Chevron

This weekend I was able to go out and take photos of a friend.  We took photos of several outfits and the first one that we will be showcasing is this one..



Emily is wearing a chevron maxi skirt from JK Apparel Fort McMurray and the white Crop Top is from DropDeadDarlings as well as the beautiful white earrings.



I absolutely love the chevron skirt from JK Apparel! it is really light and comfortable and you can wear it high waist as we have done with Emily in the picture above or lower on the hips!

I also suggest wearing it with a loose white T-Shirt tucked in the skirt - I have one that was purchased from Old Navy and it is a bit light so I like to wear it with a bandeau in the same color as the chevron to add a bit of color to the top. 

Going back to the image above, the crop top is extremely comfy as well. I LOVE this piece! I can wear it with almost everything long skirts, knee length skirts, jeans, colored pants. **** Of course still making sure it looks great and that it matches with the rest of the outfit! ***** (we will have some pictures later on of the possible combinations with the Crop Top!) - keep an eye out for these!


thanks for stopping by

            -V-
Peaches&Apricots



Photography & Makeup:
Vintage Blossoms Photography

Model:
Emily M.


No comments:

Post a Comment