Monday 23 June 2014

Lilacs, daisies and summer..

So for the past little bit I have been wanting to do a photo-shoot that is summer worthy. For many reasons I was unable to do the shoot last year, Procrastination is one of my best qualities. But finally here it is! Concept for this besides SUMMER! is soft dewy looks for the models.. something fresh and perhaps Romantic.. I must say there are so many interesting and  beautiful places in Fort McMurray for photos. <3

Emily Miller


Vanessa Beltran
 


Taylor Coté

All 3 dresses are from Lulu's. Usually if I am unable to find what I am looking for in town I always go to Lulu's online and find what I am looking for an affordable dress, top, shoes - you name it! tricky thing is sizes. But still definitely a good place to browse and select cute dresses/outfits/accessories/shoes! so check them out!
Headpieces were handmade by yours truly - I will have a DIY post on this later -

 So please enjoy!









Location: Fort McMurray
MUA: Vintage Blossoms Photography
Photos: Vintage Blossoms Photography - Assistance of Philip Wemnerstrom  AKA the husband! thank you for taking photos of me for this post
Edit: Vintage Blossoms Photography
Models: Emily Miller / Taylor Coté  ( thank you both for your assistance!) /Vanessa Beltran


Thank you for Stopping by

           - V -
Peaches&Apricots

No comments:

Post a Comment