Tuesday 24 June 2014

Pêche and Rain

 So as part of this hole Blogging process, I noted that I would try new things. So today I will be talking liquor. Sigh yes, kind of sad that for my first food post I will be talking about booze.


Any-who,  I went to get something to drink a couple of weeks ago. I was mopey and wanted something sweet to sip on while it rained and I had supper with the husband. So I went for the regular, a nice Riesling. And stopped, "didn't I say I would try something new?" - " Sigh, well lets see". I noticed the Growers Peach cider in the fridge and chuckled since the name that I chose for the blog is Peaches and Apricots. So I said why not.




Took a sip, and all I have to say is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! if you like fruity types of drinks that are not extremely sweet. You have to try it out! Growers also have other kinds of flavors so I'll have to pick a different one next time and see. Or if you try one let us know!


I wont say I am going to make this a regular since you should moderate the amount of drinking but I do like the idea of Pêche and Rain..




Thanks for stopping by
            - V -
  Peaches&Apricots

No comments:

Post a Comment